If you are want UMT Ultimate MTK Tool V5.1 Latest Setup file then you have come to the right place is also known as the Ultimate Multi-Tool. Recently the update version was released, and you can download it by clicking the downloaded button. However, this is a professional software for servicing the all MTK latest more Android smartphone. This tool helps a user to flash their smartphone, unlock the locked device without losing any user data. Remove screen lock. now you can download UMT MTK latest setup & follow these instructions to activate it on your PC.
What is (UMT) Ultimate Multi-Tool?
Ultimate Multi Tool is a complete package for repair any Android in a quick and sophisticated manner. It doesn’t only help you to firmware flash file also helps to Repair Boot, Read Information, Reset Locks, Format FS, Read Pattern, Enable Diag, Root Android, Reset FRP, Fix MTK Port, Flash QRI, Disable Screen locks, Reset QCN, Repair IMEI, and many more.
UMT Ultimate MTK Tool Best Features:
It’s a complete package solution to repair any Android smartphone.
- Don’t have to be an expert or professional to learn and use the tool.
- You can directly download the latest Setup from UMT Support Access for free.
- It Supports any MTK Chipsets version easily.
- It Supports Flashing firmware on MediaTek powered smartphones and tablets.
- You can Disable/Remove Pattern, Password, Pin lock from any Android.
- Also, it supports devices for deactivating the FRP Google Account lock.
UMT Ultimate MTK Tool V5.1 Features Added
Added Xiaomi and Oppo IMEI Repair
- Both IMEI is supported
- Please unlock bootloader first
- Incase bootloop after BL unlock, just wipe data from recovery
- Tested SoCs:
- Should work on others also except 5G chipsets
Changed Connection Settings for users familiar with old module
- Unticking Disable Auth will also disable options not supported without exploit
- You must use Disable Auth for secured phones
- Crash Preloader will not work on newer device and you must use Testpoint for them
- Preloader mode will not work for secured devices unless you have secure DA
Added Select Preloader Prompt
- If dump preloader failed, it will prompt you to select preloader
- For phones connected with testpoint, preloader need to be selected by user
Improved DA selection and handling
- Now software will try to pickup first supported DA from DA folder
- It has no effect if user has selected custom DA
Updated Mi Relock Fix
- Now devices with dual slot are supported
- Not all firmware are supported, if it does not work, try downgrade
Resized GUI to fit low resolution screens
Added Context Menu in Logs
Changed Installation Folder
- Now you can use old module in parallel with latest module
- Once all functions are moved to new module, old module will be eradicated
UMT Ultimate MTK Tool V5.1 Latest Setup File Download:
Hello User Check on the below link to download UMT MTK Tool latest setup, we provide you a direct link to download your files, make sure your pc meets the minimum system requirements completely to install and work with this setup file on your pc.
UMT Dongle Tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (32 bit & 64 bit). But, first, you have to install UMT Support Access to Register your Hardware Dongle and the Ultimate Multi Tool latest setup version to your computer.
UMT Dongle Latest Setup version includes UMT MTK, UMTV2, UMT Support Access, UMT FRP, and all. So, If you want to download the latest, you can download it for free from below.
|Download Link||File Name|
How to Install (UMT) Ultimate MTK Tool
- First, download UMT Tool drivers and setup to your pc.
- Extract the driver’s files, open the folder, and install.
- After the installation is complete, open the setup folder to install Umt.
- Double-click to launch setup.exe.
- A new window will open. Click Next->Next->Agree ->finish. Who completes the installation of UMTSetup.
- Now you can use the tool for the below functions.
- Install MTK USB Driver on your pc. Otherwise, this tool never detects your smartphone.
- Now Turn Off the Phone, hold Vol up + Vol Down and insert USB cable.
- Some Phones may need Special Boot Cable or Test point for EDL mode.
- Some device Select Device Model and Brand.
- Open Tool, Then, go to Tools/FRP tab > Click on the Reset FRP
- Then Connect your device to Flash Mode.