Samsung Galaxy SM-J700H flash file download here all binary U1 U2 U3 and latest Android security patch Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow best in Asia, Germany, Bangladesh, and more region, you can easily download official repair firmware and install it my following guide step by step below the post.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have optimizes the system and fix you all software issue on your device that needs flash on Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung SM-J700H Flash File fix your Hang Logo, back to official Stock ROM, unroot your device and fix system error, solve your Unknown Baseband and IMEI number problem on your galaxy J7, fix you Automatically install the application problems, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock and Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock and more, etc.
Samsung SM-J700H Firmware Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy J7 [SM-J700H]
U1 Build number version: J260FUXXU1ATAK
U2 Build number version: J700HXXU2BPF2
U3 Build number version: J700HXXU3BRA1
Android Version: Android 6.0.1
Supported Tool: Z3x Box and Odin flash Tools.
Samsung SM-J700H Firmware Download
Download Samsung SM-J700H U1 Flash File (Repair Firmware)
J700HXXU1APA3 – Free U1 Firmware 4File Download – Google Drive
Download Samsung SM-J700H U2 Flash File (Repair Firmware)
J700HXXU2BPF2 – Free U2 Firmware 4File Download – Google Drive
Download Samsung SM-J700H U3 Flash File (Repair Firmware)
J700HXXU3BRA1 – Free U3 Firmware 4File – Google Drive
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- This ROM work only on the Galaxy J700H smartphone.
- Minimum Charge Your J7 device 50%.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Download Samsung USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung smartphone.
- Now open the Odin flash tool and select the ROM.
- Then Click AP to select the AP file and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it