If you want to Root your Vivo Y93 Using Magisk come to the right place. The process is very simple but make sure to follow full guide step by step carefully.
Vivo Y93 is an IPS-LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels. Powering the device is an Chipset Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB via SD card.
Why Root Your Vivo Y93
Rooting your Vivo Y93 because of root for use and access on your system easily and change any system app and game customize app and Rom all possible with a rooted device. follow my articles carefully because of any wrong work for your device brick risk, first, your phone backup data must important.
Easy To Bootloader Unlock Vivo Y93
First, go to the setting> About Phone> Tap on Build Number 7 times. now your device enables the developer mode, goes the developer mode, and enables the OEM Unlocking option.
Vivo Y93 Required Downloads
Now install root your android phone follow this post step by step and share some tips and requirements. you install root your phone must need Bootloader Unlocked phone how to unlock check before my full articles.
- This guide work only for Y93.
- charge your phone battery must be 50%.
Vivo Y93 patched boot img File Download Latest Stock ROM
Download Latest Version Magisk Manager Apk
How To Install the Patched Boot img on Vivo Y93
- Download the latest Magisk Manager app and install it.
- Open magisk manager app, On the main screen, select Install > Patch Boot Image File
- Now select the (boot.img file). Magisk will start to patch the boot image.
- Download Odin flashing tools and open it.
- After completion saved as “magisk_patched.img” in your Downloads folderNow load the patched boot.tar file in the AP section on Odin software.
- Finally root your device process is done.