Huawei P40 lite (JNY-LX1 / JNY-L21) Firmware Need then you have come to the right place. Huawei P40 lite 10.0.1.167 Firmware Download try to Install this file to solve your all software and virus problems today give you here free full installation guide.
Stock ROM is running your android device operating system a body your device this Firmware If you have any hard brick problem after the flash dead your Huawei JNY-LX1 it’s a most common problem don’t worry just install the firmware on your device definitely solve your problem, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a JNY-LX1 / JNY-L21, Huawei P40 lite Firmware fix your Hang On Logo Problem, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue, Huawei id on your Device, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock problem and more.
Huawei (JNY-LX1 / JNY-L21) Firmware Download
Huawei P40 lite Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Without Password
FRP Remove Firmware For Huawei JNY-LX1 / JNY-L21
JNY-L21 10.0.1.167 (C185) Remove Huawei ID Downgrade Firmware
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Download||Huawei P40 lite (JNY-LX1/JNY-L21)|
|Google Drive – Mega||JNY-L21 10.0.1.167(C185E3R3P1)_Firmware_EMUI10.0.1_05016NTA|
How to install stock ROM on Huawei P40 lite
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the firmware for your Device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.