Most iTunes users are looking for an alternative to access iPhone files on a computer as iTunes is very complicated to figure out. Today I am sharing the best iTunes alternative Access your iPhone Files on PC
that should be done from iPhone to iPhone, iPad to iPad, iPhone to Mac, most probably. In order to get a smoother file transferring without even using iTunes on your PC or Mac, ClevGuard KidsGuard for iOS should be your right choice. You should ask what’s the benefit of extra features you’ll get in this tool.
ClevGuard KidsGuard for iOS Features
This tool is an advanced iPhone or iPad monitoring app or software that runs on both Windows and Mac pc to usually keep an eye on your children. It’s also worth mentioning that this application will work on iOS 9.0 – iOS 14 and update all running iPhones to get access to all files that are stored on your device.
- this tool have more than 20 features for iOS monitoring of social apps (SMS, calls, WhatsApp, etc.)
- You don’t need to jailbreak your ipad or iPhone.
- You can read text messages, check call details, check media files, view text files, check Safari browser history.
- now You can even check and monitor deleted files on your iPhone.
- Sync data over Wi-Fi without connecting to the USB Cable.
- Check the location history of the target iOS device.
- View the targeted iCloud data without having the targeted iPhone.
How to Access iPhone Files on PC or Mac Without iTunes
Before jumping into the in-depth guide to set up and use the KidsGuard Pro for the iOS app, you should perform some requirements.
- First of all, sign up for a valid KidsGuard Pro account.
- make sure to download and install the ClevGuard KidsGuard Pro iOS software on your Windows/Mac computer.
- You’ll need to access the targeted iPhone/iPad device to back up the data before using the ClevGuard KidGuard Pro for the iOS application.
- Create a KidsGuard Pro Account
- Then, you’ll need to register (Sign Up) for a KidsGuard Pro account with a valid email address from the official website.
- make sure to choose and go with your preferred plan.
- Now Download and Setup the Software.
there are two possible ways to scan the target device and get data from there such as via a USB connection or Wi-Fi. Whatever seems easy and accessible to you, just go for it. However, we’ll recommend you to use Wi-Fi if you’re already using a wireless network.