Samsung SM-G970U flash file Started rolling the August 2019 new latest Android security patch with build number G970USQU2BSGJ. the update Android 9.0 Pie latest patch device best in the Region Code for this firmware is (USA) USC. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy S10e smartphone, then you can go manually check the software update setting, this version update some bug fixes and system performance improvements.
Stock Rom Benefits
if you have any kind of software issue problem on your device that needs flash on a Samsung Galaxy S10e, Samsung SM-G970U Flash File fix your Hang On Logo, unroot your device and fix system bug error camera failed, Fix your Unknown Baseband and IMEI Issue, fix you Automatically install the application on your smartphone problem, solve custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Fix your Frp Or Gmail Lock and more.
Samsung SM-G970U Firmware Details
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S10e [SM-G970U]
Build number version: G970USQU2BSGJ
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Supported Tool: Z3X Box, Odin flash Tools.
Android Security Patch: 2019-08-01
Samsung SM-G970U Firmware Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970U Stock Firmware
G970USQU2BSGJ Free Direct – Download Link
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- Download Latest Version Odin Flash Tool
- Minimum Charge Your Galaxy phone 50%.
- This ROM work only Galaxy S10e BINARY-2 smartphone.
How to install stock ROM on Samsung S10e
- Download Samsung Latest USB Driver and Install.
- Download and open ODIN tools on your computer.
- Now go to the download mode on your Samsung Device.
- Now open the Odin flashing tool and select the ROM.
- Click AP to select the AP file, and click BP to select the BP file, click CP to select the CP file and click CSC to select the CSC file.
- Now Click the Start button processing done then seen the PASS message That’s it