Huawei ANE-LX1 (Huawei P20 Lite) FRP Unlock by Downgrade file
if you have a Google Account Sign in on your ANE-LX1. your device has FRP enabled To disable FRP lock all you need to do is remove your Google Account You can unlock it easily by following my Guide. FRP feature has been added to the device that is available on the Android systems new Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie. The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every device and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account id you can easily Remove FRP google account in your Huawei P20 Lite.
What is FRP
Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on android lollipop higher automatic activate when you set up your device google account manager after factory data reset and hard reset.
Downgrade File For ANE-LX1 Download
- Model: (Huawei P20 Lite)
- System: ANE-LX1 9.1.0 (C185)
- Unzip the file: Without Password
Huawei P20 Lite FRP Bypass Downgrade File Download Without Password
FRP Bypass Firmware Flash File Download For Huawei ANE-LX1
ANE-LX1 C185 Remove FRP RESET and IMEI Repair Work This Firmware
File Password: getgsmtips.com
|Google Drive – Mega||ANE-LX1 9.1.0 (C185)|
|Download||HUAWEI P20 LITE ANE-LX1 ANE-L21 HW EU HLRCF |
ANNE-L21 126.96.36.199(C432E6R1P7T8) Reset Frp
(Downgrade Firmware) (New Solution New Security)
How to install Stock ROM on ANE-LX1
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.